In this video, I share how I make my matcha green tea bulletproof coffee. I had been hearing about bulletproof coffee for months before I finally looked it up to see what it was all about and I’ve been hooked ever since. Following the Fourth of July holiday in the middle of the week, this was especially needed on Monday morning.
– Coffee of your choice; I used Trader Joe’s Instant Coffee
– Matcha Green Tea Latte; I used Trader Joe’s Matcha Green Tea Latte
– Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
– MCT Oil
– Clarified Butter aka Ghee
– Honey (or sweetener of your choice; I used Honeyville Amaretto Honey)
– Creamer (I used Trader Joe’s Organic Half and Half)
Have you tried Bulletproof coffee? I’ve only had it at home when I make it. I noticed that Whole Foods offers it at their cafe. I may try it to see if it tastes any different from what I do at home. It’s supposed to have the following benefits: “It triggers weight loss by way of ketosis, a metabolic state triggered by a lack of carbs that kicks fat-burning into overdrive; it kills pesky cravings; and it boosts cognitive function, mainlining a shining dose of mental clarity into your foggy morning skull.” Umm…SIGN ME UP!
If you try this recipe, I’d love to hear your thoughts. Leave me a comment below.